Vegetable Soup

Beef Percentage - Vegetable Soup

Hi friends. Today, I discovered Beef Percentage - Vegetable Soup. Which could be very helpful to me and you. Vegetable Soup

We often have vegetable soup at home. It has carrots, potatoes, cabbage and green peas in it. Lots of citizen also add cauli flowers, broccoli, tofu, mushroom or meatballs (bakso). That's why this food is ideal for small kids. Perfect vegetables in a meal.

What I said. It shouldn't be the conclusion that the actual about Beef Percentage . You check this out article for info on anyone want to know is Beef Percentage .

Beef Percentage

We also need beef or chicken stock also vegetables. I prefer lean meat, but my mom commonly prepares part of meat which has more fat every time her grandchildren come to visit her.
Meat with fat will of procedure make a more appetizing soup.

My mom will only need to add chopped and fried garlic, white pepper and salt. My formula needs more than those three ingredients because of the lean meat that I use.

I prefer fresh spices rather that the ones packed in blottles and would need:
- 1 piece of garlic
- half teaspoon of white pepper
- cinnamon (about 2cm long)
- 1 piece of nutmeg
- 4 pieces of cloves
- 1 piece of cardamom
- ginger (about the size of an adult's thumb)

Don't forget to grind the white pepper first. More white pepper can be used in order to have a more spicy and tasty soup, but not for children.

I have to boil 500 gram of beef cuts together with the above mentioned spices plus salt until the beef becomes tender. The whole of water should be just adequate to immerse the beef and later on the vegetables too. Then, I'll add cuts of carrots and potatoes. The other vegetables effect afterwards.

Finally, sprinkle the soup with chopped of fresh tomatoes and leek as well as fried shallot. Serve it warm with white rice.

I hope you have new knowledge about Beef Percentage . Where you'll be able to put to use within your evryday life. And just remember, your reaction is passed about Beef Percentage .

0 comments:

Post a Comment